Care Matters are a domiciliary care agency with branches in Stockton, Middlesbrough and Darlington.
Due to further growth and continued expansion we are looking to appoint a new registered manager for our Stockton branch. This role will report directly in to the regional manager (currently the registered manager for Stockton) and will be responsible for the direct management of the branch coordinators, ECM officer and recruitment/compliance officer.
The company is looking for someone that is experienced with ideally a minimum of 2+ years within a Registered Manager’s role. The individual will need to be a team player with strong organisational skills. An NVQ level 4/5 in Health & Social Care and driving license is essential.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
– CQC Registered Manager.
– To ensure the provision of high-quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home.
– To manage and deploy teams of Community Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults.
– To ensure consistent application of the company’s policies, procedures and approved practice and to
promote the aims of the company.
– To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met.
– To ensure that the Care Agencies supervision and appraisal policy is implemented for all staff including supervision and appraisal.
– To ensure that scheduling is carried out efficiently enabling Care Staff to spend the allocated care time with each service user.
– To ensure that the Company recruitment procedures are adhered to.
– To ensure that all care staff complete all training required to meet the CQC Fundamental Standards, and completion of the Care Certificate prior to probation signoff.
– To ensure that all staff are capable and confident to carry out their roles by identifying development and training needs. To source and recommend training programmes to meet these needs. To participate in the provision of such training.
– To conduct care needs assessment and health and safety risk assessments as required under the CQC Fundamental Standards.
– To ensure that appropriate records of assessments are maintained and that actions required mitigating risk are carried out.
– To be responsible for the Health and Safety of staff and service users by ensuring that any company Health and Safety policies and procedures are always applied, ensuring a safe working environment.
– To ensure that service user reviews are carried out and recorded in line with the requirements of the CQC Fundamental Standards and the Local Authority.
– To ensure the effective management of complaints, compliments, and comments, including remedial action and record keeping.
– To attend and participate in Local Authority meetings as appropriate.
– To ensure that Company policies and procedures relating to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice are always applied in the management and delivery of the service.
– To help develop and grow the business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Be caring and approachable
· Be ambitious and motivated
· Have effective communication and management skills
· Possess strong leadership skills and be able to resolving problems
· Be able to multitask and make smart decisions, sometime under pressure
· Be able to delegate responsibilities
· Possess excellent conflict management skills
· Build relationships with colleagues and clients
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year